Last modified on: Wednesday Sep 02, 2020
RBSE (Hindi & English Medium)
The admission criteria for 2019-20 RBSE are as follows:
- Class Nursery to I : Date of Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card between 1st December 2012 and 30th November 2013.
- Class II to VIII: Admission is based on the Transfer Certificate, Previous report Card, Aadhar Card and a satisfactory Student Interactive Session
- Class 9 & 10 will have limited seats for admission.
- Class 11 & 12: Admission procedures will commence a week prior to the publication of Class 10 results.
- Hostel Admission is open only for Class 3 and above and has to be applied for separately.
The Brochure and other details are available at the school on payment of the fees of Rs.250/-- or can apply online also.The application form should be submitted duly filled along with the required documents. Registration fees is to be paid at the time of Student Interactive Session. Please note that the registration does not in any way guarantee admission.After confirmation of admission, all fees is to be paid, including the 1st Term Tuition Fee.
For Class VI to VIII (Prescribed by the Rajasthan Board)
- General Science
- Computer Science and Application
- Social Studies
For Class IX and X (Prescribed by the Rajasthan Board)
- Science with practicals-physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Social Studies – History, Geography, Economics and Civics
For Class XI and XII
As per the CBSE & RBSE scheme of studies, each student is required to opt for two compulsory language at the core level along with four electives. The school offers these subjects under three streams; Agriculture , Science, Commerce and Humanities(Arts). The compulsory language at the core level offered is English and Hindi
Under Agriculture stream following subjects are offered :
- Agriculture Chemistry
- Agriculture Biology
Under Science stream following subjects are offered :
Under Commerce stream following subjects are offered :
- Business Studies
- Computer Science / Informatics Practices
Under Humanities(Arts) stream following subjects are offered :
- Political Science
- Home Science
- Hindi/English/Urdu/Sanskrit Literature